V-10 conversion

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 19:08:06 EST

Remember all the talk about the ability to drop a Viper engine into a Dak?
Well, I do because I've wanted to do it since I bought the truck a year ago.
Anyway, I was at my friendly Mopar Parts Dept this afternoon asking questions
(as usual) and thought to myself "Hey, why not?" ... so I asked. Guess I
better start saving my pennies because the engine costs more $100 less than
my truck! The official price of the Viper V-10 450 hp engine (part number
P5007084) is $16,535 plus tax! I think I'll be waiting a few years on this
one!
Aaron
'99 RC V6 4X2