RE: EXHASUT gROUP BUYS

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 23:20:07 EST

I know that I have posted a couple times about the shortness (inadequecies
if you will) of Gibson's Exhaust, I was wondering if you could shoot a copy
of borla's over here as I REALLY want a borla but only if it is weel
warrantied. The gibson unit doesn't even cover rust through, and here in
the NE they use a lot of salt on the roads so I want a good warranty. If
the warranty is good I will buy as soon as I can afford, or sooner if I am
the needed 12th person for the borla...

Thanks,
Chris