Re: Dakota Transpant Part (1)

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 22:52:08 EST

as quoted from page 24 of the march 2000 Sport Truck magazine, "SUPER EXTREME
Thompson Motorsports of Glendale, Arizona, put its mark on this truck.
Underthe hood is a 450hp Dodge Viper V-10 mated to a six speed manual
transmission. "Our goal", says Bill Thompson, president of Thompson
Motorspotrs, "is a four-door pickup truck capable of challenging virtually
any production sports car is speed, power, pickup, handling, and overall
performance." "
this truck is emisions legal, and cruises the streets of phoenix every
weekend. the picture in the magazine is not from the sema show, but from a
popular saturday night cruise location in scottsdale az.
there is no listing for the company in th phonebook, I will keep looking, and
might be able to meet the owner next weekend when I go to the Pavilions
cruise in scottsdale.
gregg
99cc318