Re: Re:Halo light.......

From: JoeB327@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 07:16:00 EST

In a message dated 02/16/2000 11:27:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mopar98@webtv.net writes:

> AGAIN....THEY ARE ALL PRE-WIRED FROM THE FACTORY.........
> ive done it meny times, and said it many times here but no body seams to
> listen.....
People do listen, but if you don't have the specific model that someone is
asking about, don't assume that yours is the same as theirs, just because it
is a year or two apart. I replied to one of your previous messages saying
that my 99 was not pre-wired, yet you YELLED saying it was prewired. There
are two other posts here today verifying what I found also. If anyone is
really interested in making the halo work, I posted a url a few weeks back
that explains how to do it.
Joe B.