Re: Keeping things cool?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 12:05:03 EST

Tonneaus and water....
I think most of the newer models keep the water out pretty good.
But you can easily check yourself. Just get a couple buckets of water and
throw the water at different angles onto the tonneau, you know, where it
connects to the bed rails.
Try throwing the water directly sidewys, and upwards to see if any gets in
that way.
During your drive, you most likely won't be getting water sprayed directly
sideways, but ya never know right?
If you do get a little leakage somewhere, just pickup some of that thick
sealing foam that comes in a roll. Stick it to the tonneau not the bed
rails, that way if you wanna change to a different look, or sell the
tonneau, you won't have black foam on your truck.

Frank WJ