Re: Attn: Current Nitrous Dakotas

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 12:37:21 EST

(1) Had surging problems with the nitrous before installing the bottle warmer
(2) Now constantly run 93 octane fuel and a bottle of 104 Race formula
(100Hp shot and seems to be only a problem on the V6.)
(3) Tried the 150Hp shot and it sounded like the crank was ready to drill a
hole to China.
(4) Switched to Autolite 3923's for now and set the gap back down to .045"
from .055". (Going to test the colder SplitFire's)
(5) Clean the Idle Air Solenoid every 3000 miles (also when I change the oil)

So far, no major problems and am very happy with the kit. (Still need to
install a Blow-Down tube in the cab before the races.)

- Bernd