colorado custom wheels for sale....

From: HapaboyONE@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 14:17:54 EST

all right fellow dml'rs I have a set of three colorado custom wheels there
called "keystones". the other one was damaged in an accident. they i have
 (2) 17x8 1/2, for the front and (1)17x9 1/2 for the rear. they were on a 95
dakota before, im not sure what the back spacing is but i threw them on my 99
and they fit perfect. i will sell them for a resonable price....if you want
to make me an offer, or have any questions e-mail me privatley.
here is the link to see what they look like. <A
HREF="http://www.coloradocustom.com/store/details.cfm?id=704">Colorado Custom<
/A>

nick 99 318 5 speed CC