Re: Dakota Transpant Part (1)-change the tranny

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 15:00:00 EST

There are a lot of prices for the viper engine but what about for this t-56
6-speed? whats that go for? and can I keep the long stick I got on my
5speed now for the truck feel i like?

Joe G.

<< The folks at Hotchkiss also did a vehicle of their own, the Quad Cab HR/T
 combines a cool lowered suspension, ground effects package and a custom
 leather interior. The HR/T features a 4.7 liter V8 teamed with the Viper's
 T-56 6-speed transmission.

 I guess we can drop our 5-speed manual or auto's for the viper 6 speed. >>