Re: Gibson dual rear or swept side exhaust?

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 18:43:48 EST

I have the 3" single outlet and it works great, not too loud, but loud
enough to make small statement. I would worry about snagging duals on
something when I went 4Xing with the decreased departure angle and all.
(unless you really tuck them under the bumper) You'll get about the same
amount of add'l grunt out of either one.

Jason Nahrgang
Moss Green '97 V8 4x4 SLT+ 5spd
3" Gibson
K&N homegrown