Re: HR/T show truck

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 23:42:20 EST

I just wanna know how you adapted the viper brake system to the dak? Especially
the rear disk brakes? Please don't hide the info. It's the only pratical (but
expensive) rear disk conversion I can think of but have been stuck on how to do
it since the viper is independant rear and the dak isn't. PLEASE TELL. Btw,
pictures (ie buildup info) tell the best stories.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318