White FAce Guages????????looks like a NO GO

From: Chris Czimcharo (magnum96@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 23:54:40 EST

I did speak to Neal. He calls my house every week to give me an update.
The total number we need is 30-35. I have been sayiny this all along. If
people aren't interested then #@&* them!!!! Thsi is a custom made
product that is limited to production. No other company will be
available to make these guages. The price is not that much $99.00 is
fairly inexpensive for a custom part that is. Come on people give NR
Auto and order a set or two. order 2 sets and sell one. the phone number
to NR Auto is 818-501-4214 or 818-986-2804 tell them it is for the group
purchase. Don't let everyone down. Order a set by friday.