Wheel Flares

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 00:05:39 EST

I want to know if anyone has a factory wheel flare for the drivers
front on a '91 - '96 dakota. These might even be the same as the
pre-mags but not sure. If you do and you want to part with it please let
me know. I really do not want a new flare so as to keep the price down
(going to have them painted in the future anyway). I am NOT looking for
a complete set just the one flare. I got a set in from a felow member
that he had already warned me about the one bad flare and I thought I
might be able to fix it. I don't htink I can now after seeing it so I
thought I would ask again.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318