Virginia DML Meet, WEB Link, check it out......

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 17:07:42 EST

With the help of Nate, I have compiled a list of folks who have said they
are going to attend the Virginia Meet on March 4th. I have put together the
names, Email address's, and Truck information. Please take a look at this
and make sure everything is correct about you and your truck, also if you
are going to attend and are not on the list email me with your info and I'll
have Nate edit the Web page!! Thanks allot Nate!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k/dmlvirginiameet.htm

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ