Re: Ram Air Hood Attn Bernd et al

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 17:42:56 EST

Bernd is very proud of the pottery class his truck took...might be looking
into a new business for his truck...pottery :)

Bernd, speaking of trucks...why don't you convert that go-kart you have into
a Dakota-Kart like that picture from www.gokarts.com site :)

Come on Bernd, I know you can do it!!!

Heather