Dakota R/T National Meet

From: Michael Smith (dabearbaloo@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 17:51:53 EST

The long awaited time has come. The Membership and Registration drive is on.
We have been working hard on the details and we have enough in place to
start taking applications for the Club and registration for the National
event. We are still working out a lot of the details for both the Club and
the National meet. This had to be done all from scratch so bear with us.

>From now until May 1st you can become a Charter member in the Dakota R/T
Club, this will give you a reduced admission to the National meet.
Pre-Registration is open until May 1st also. As a Charter member you will
have a chance at being eligible for the Plant Tour of where they make the
Dakota's. Due to restrictions at the plant the number is limited and we are
only able to offer this great experience to Charter members. Members will
initially get a membership card designating them as a Charter member, and a
welcome letter. If you are attending the National meet there will be a
special package for members that we include the Club decal and other items
yet to be determined. If you can't attend the National meet you will
receive the same package of goodies for being a Charter member. A
newsletter is in the works, as are many other great things. Now is your
chance to be a founding member of this Club.

Please check out this webpage for full details as they stand now:

http://users.tellurian.net/mopargirl/National.html

A link to this page will also be at www.dakotart.com

Officers and board members of the Club will be available in the Dakota R/T
egroups chat during the week to answer questions.
This will be a truly unique experience, I hope you can attend. Each member
of the mailing list will receive a similar announcement directly emailed to
your registered email address.

Make plans for June 16-18 for the biggest R/T party yet.

For More Information regarding this event and club please feel free to email
me privately at DaBearBaloo@hotmail.com

Michael
Member of the National Dakota R/T Executive Committee
00 BW CC R/T