RE: Class III hitch vs Class IV hitch

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 19:14:43 EST

Yes I remember that I wanted the tow package but the truck I ended up getting
didn't have it. Then when I went to find a hitch
I ended up getting a class III because it was much cheaper and the class III
is still rated for more capacity than the max towing
capacity of the Dak. But I sure prefer to have things overbuilt when I
The only reason I put a hitch on my truck was for 4 extractions and pulling
people out during 4 wheeling.....