Re: Mopar Perf Comp from Summit

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 19:04:07 EST

Remember that in almost every case Summit and Jeg's do not have the lowest
prices on Mopar Performance prices. Getting 25% off Mopar Performance
catalog prices should always be your goal.

Always compare with a Mopar only place like:

Westoaks
Koller
Mancini
etc. etc.

Often these vendors will have the Mopar Parts in stock and if they don't
they can often get them faster than a Summit can. I have heard complaints
about Koller's customer service. But they were fine when I bought from
them. I deal more with Westoaks now and they are always informative (Troy
Bray is about the most knowledgeble guy I know in advising on Mopar
Performance parts), comparatively cheap, and honest about delivery times.
My friends have had good experiences with Mancini's, but I've never used
them.

-Steve Ekstrand
'00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92SG 4x2 in Dark Garnet
255's, Infinity CD, Overhead Console, Power Seat, Towing,
HD Service Group, Bedliner