BFG KO Write-up

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 19:42:46 EST

Just found a good write-up and 'advertisement' for BFG KOs:
http://www.4x44u.com/pub/k2/newproducts/BFGTAKO/
At the middle of the page is a good 14 minute 'audio' presentation version
of the site inctroducing and talking about the 'new' KO design, I suggest
talking the time to listen to it and learn about BFGs reasoning behind
making the KO design. I found it very interesting, though it would have been
nice to watch the presentation as well. Another site concerning the KO tire
is at:
http://www.moab-offroad.com/EJS99/mejs99bfgko.html
Enjoy!!
Kyle