RE: RE: Green Dak in Austin w/Black Scoop

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 20:09:45 EST

Kept up with him on the highway but fell a little bit short from the get go.
(Was on my way to get the old bottle filled and here he wants to play.)
Next time....Muhuahahahaha.... ;) He said that he was missing 4th gear but
that's seems a little bit out of the ordinary for a 5-speed. No 4th and it
still runs?!? Ok.

- Bernd