Re: Stereo question

From: jimm (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 23:35:32 EST

4 or 4.5 inch. Too small to be any good and too little room in the panel for any
bigger speakers. I don't use them at all. A waste of time to fool with. I put
mid woofers in the doors, 5" coax in the kick panels and a 10" sub in slope
enclosure behind drivers seat. Sounds great.
Jim in Waco, 99 R/T RC