Re: daytona accident

From: Toney (discman@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 00:26:12 EST

I watched this crack happen live on TV and I immediately got chills, the
truck completely tore apart, engine landed 300 feet away, 2 huge balls
of fire, 30 feet section of fence torn down(people standing right behind
of the fence on the instant replay)
        The only thing i could think of was i juat watched someone die in a
accident....when i saw Bodine on the strecher i was shocked, then i saw
him move his hand.
        All you could see was a scorched clump of roll cage, which saved this
man's life.