Re: Thunderform for CC

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 01:39:50 EST

Very nice price for a thunderform. I was the one that posted to the list
about the T-form not being available at circuit city for less than 200 bucks.
 Honestly when I went there. The sales man had a chuckle when I mentioned
129. and then he proceeded to say "more like 250 for one unloaded"

Anyways. Hope you have fun with the t-form. Good subs to drop in that box
are IDQ 10" subs. a little pricey at 100 bucks a piece. but well worth it!
-Dester

<< An unloaded MTX THUNDERFORM.. so for you guys who say that they
 cost 225.00 it would be wise to check at another Circuit City cause I
 received the same 225.00 line in Austin....

  Ken >>