Re: DML Digest V4 #1593

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 02:26:41 EST

Joe,
Here are the part numbers for the factory power mirror installation
(assuming no power locks/windows, prices reflect my cost here in Alaska):

56045026AB - Wire "jumper" passenger door. (harness from right side of dash
to right side door jamb) $31.50
56045022AB - Wire harness, passenger door (actual harness from right door
jamb to door) $41.70
56045023AB - Wire harness, driver's door (actual harness from left door jamb
to door) $49.20
56019923 - Switch for power mirrors (mounts on driver's door panel, where
"plug" is right now) $35.70
56007040 - Knob for power mirror switch (black). They also make a light
grey knob btw...(Durangos) $8.10
6503107 - Nut. (holds mirror switch to door panel - this is NOT in the
parts computer!) $2.04

I dont' have a part number for the 6x9" mirrors, as I got power 5x9"s on
e-bay. But I have a box that originally had a 6x9 mirror in it part number
on that is :

55154845AE
(you might want to confirm this number...and let me know what the actual P/N
is as I am considering a change from my current 5x7s to the 6x9s)

If you have any additional questions about the install, I will be more than
happy to answer them! It took me about 2 hours if I remember correctly, and
that was working outside in -20 temps. (Hey...I'm in Fairbanks, AK and I
REALLY wanted to get rid of that pesky "plug" on my door panel!)

Have fun!

-Darren Asuncion
'99 Intense Blue CC Sport +, 4x4, 5.2 V8, auto, 3.55 lsd
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html