Re[2]: joining Dak webring

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 22:07:05 EST

Saturday, February 19, 2000, 8:11:43 PM, you wrote:

> Ooops..... Um.... Nevermind...LOL (Looks like I'm not up to snuff on the
> progress, eh Mike?)

Actually I am in the process of redoing things. Right now I'm
compiling a list of the sites that have the old html code on them
(probably 98% of the sites in the ring right now). In
a few days I will be contacting them about it. Ultimately the code
will have to be updated or they will be deleted from the ring.

Nobody panic though, it won't be overnight. Just keep an eye on your
email for instructions on what will need to be done.

--Mike