More FSM Help

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 11:38:43 EST

Perhaps we'll have better luck finding this wire. I'm looking for a wire
in the headlight switch that controls the parking lights, or the parking
light relay, if it uses a relay.

The headlight switch harness has 13 wires on it. I've found two that get
juice when the parking lights or turned on. Not sure of the exact purpose
of each wire. The wires that I found as parking light wires are
black/yellow and tan/orange. Could someone verify this in their FSM or
Haynes, if it has wiring schematics? If you find 'em, which is the right wire?

Thanks. If someone is really bored and has access to a digital camera or
scanner, you can feel free to load up my email server. I wouldn't mind,
really... :)

Thanks,

Mike

mschwall@flash.net