Re: Toronto Dml Meet!

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 12:57:47 EST

Ed Estoppey wrote:

> hey guys,
> we missed another dml meet (2nd one), but we were busy finalizing a deal
> up north where we just bought a house!

Hey, congratulations!

> i hope you guys had a great time as usual,

Yep. We took over one of the quad cabs for a while.

> so how about another meet on march 10th, at the performance
> world custom car and truck show? its at the international center on
> airport road! I have my dak entered in the show , where as last year my
> dak wasnt good enough to get in.... let me know, we would love to see ya
> guys again

Sounds good to me. Is that on a Friday? Might make it a bit tougher to
get to, unless it goes through the weekend. Depending on how late it
goes, I might be able to swing by after work (it's about 5 mins from the
office).

> Ed & Lisa Estoppey
> blue 98 dak and a blue house with a blue garage to park it in!

So, you bought the house because it matched the truck? :-)

Jason