Re: Clear Lenses - NADAR

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 15:58:53 EST

3145 hole? I'm sorry, but you DON'T put 3145 bulbs into a 3157NA plug
opening. That's probably your reason there.
-Dester

<< I ordered the clear lenses from Aftermarket Trends.. big mistake... why do
 I have to modify every light bulb hole in this thing to make them work?
 NADAR is this right? After all they are for this truck... I tried to put
 em on today as it is like 40 out and I just got the truck last sat... all 3
 lights do not fit, the small, 194's plug socket does not even come close to
 fitting in the lens, also teh other 2 lights, the 3145's plug does not fit
 into the light either, why do I have to go out and buy a dremel to get a
 piece that should fit my dak to fot my dak? something is not right here...
 I am very dissapointed as they will look really cool when I can find a set
 that fits or find someone to modify these. I know i am not the only one
 who ordered and or had to modfy these to fit, can you pleas either email me
 personally or email the list so I know what I have to do to get these damn
 things to work... >>