automatic shifter lever removal ?

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 16:20:08 EST

I'm hoping someone here can help me out. so the ? for the day is how do you
take the lever off of the column on these trucks. I have converted over to
a shifter on the floor and it looks downright stupid with 2 shifters. if
anyone can help that would be great. I thought it was a pin that held it
on, but we beat and beat and beat it, and it still won't move. I think but
doesn't Bill (with the N2O dak) have a floor shifter, if so did you take the
one off the column and how

oh yeah, the truck is an 89 Shelby.

thanx

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 @ 89mph)
94 V-6 Dakota Sport (16.01 @ 85mph)
http://racetruck.tripod.com
http://racetruck.tripod.com/new/94dak.html

The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=jqc218