Was:Speed?, Now A-10

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 22:31:11 EST

Those Warthogs are really cool planes. Incredibly durable and tough. I saw
a program on the planes in the gulf, some of them brought the pilots back
safe and sound and didn't even look like they could roll down a runway let
alone fly home and land safely.
And don't they use depleted uranium rounds in that nose-mounted cannon? I
think because the rounds are so dense they can penetrate the tank armour
correct?

Frank WJ

Dak Content: Would love to taxi a Warthog behind my Dak. :)