Re: More blue things for Heather and Flip

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 23:39:04 EST

fdedip@whale-mail.com wrote:

> I went to the Rod and Custom show today (too many Chebbies), and I
> bought a new decal for my Dak "BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS TOYS" with
> the Ram head. Naturally, I bought the blue one. :)
> Flip

Uh - I have one that says "I ride bad ass girls". Wanna see it? 8-)

Sorry for the spew of testosterone but......it gets worse.

Flip, I'm sorry about the lil blue truck keychain thingy. I screwed up and
showed it to one of those bad ass girls. She said she wanted it bad. So I
made it happen.

Can you forgive me? I know they sell for like $4.99 at truck stops and
probably toy stores. If I find another before you - I'll mail it to you for
free. Hows that?

Begging for forgiveness,

Shane (mopowered)

--
'96 IndyRam w/lots of mods (mine)
'96 IndyRam w/lots of options (wifes) - also a numbered (#142) "Track Truck"