Re: RE: RE: JAG & Reverse Burnouts (Kill the Thread)

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 11:19:29 EST

You are making unfair comparisons, the Jag is not a sports car. I
don't like BMWs or Mercedes either, they are just the most obvious
competition for the Jag. A Porsche, etc. is an entirely different
class of car. If Jag ever decides to make a sports car again, THEN
you can compare it to the Porsche, Stang, etc.

I know on the rare occasions that I've seen a Jag while driving, my
eyes will pass right over it, "hohum. a sedan." Then I'll
think, "Nice lines on that though" and look again. Then I'll
think "GEEZ! It's a Jag!" and ogle it shamelessly. No, it's not
flashy. But it's very pretty.

I know the Cobra is a Ford. What's your point? So's the Stang, and
you have one of those.

And what's the world coming to, if you can't marry a guy for his
car??!!

Flip

ps- why should I let the thread die? Y'all have gone on about
aircraft for days now.

Cobra! Another Ford product: check the engine!

Beside Flip, any woman married a guy for his car has some serious
problems
(no offense).  But being rude, you are right (along with 454)!. After
serving the military for 20 years, has given me a red
personality.  When you
serve with the best, it is trait that is hard to get rid of.

 (

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!