Re: Dak Newbie here again.....Part two of the ongoing saga.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 14:36:34 EST

HA!! A DMLer in Kansas. Sweet. Where do you live? I hate Sunflower Dodge
AND Steve Oliver Dodge. Both REALLY suck on warranty work. but if you pay
them for a service. You bet your ass they'll have it in and out in a day!

I'd say take it to another dealer. I have yet to find a good Dodge
dealership in Kansas...
-Dester

Anyways..
<< Okay. Just to get everyone up to speed. I purchased a 98 Sport Reg cab
 Dakota with the 3.9L six, man trans, 3.31 axle (I think) on Feb 14th, 2K.
 The truck had 47K miles and Sunflower Dodge(in Kansas) had replaced the
 following: Tires, fan belt, plugs, air filter, oil change, and catalyic
 converter. During my two test drives, everything appeared fine. I dropped
 the truck off to have it detailed by the dealer and went to arrage payment
 for the truck. >>