Re: Re: mileage and speed conversion help!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 15:28:23 EST

Heater, you know how tall in inches the 215's were? Lemme know before ya
buy a speedo gear, i got several laying round here you're welcome to it if I
have the right tooth count...
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ