Attention Tenn DML'ers

From: mopar98@webtv.net
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 17:02:08 EST

Ladies and Gents,
     I need your help trying to locate a 1995 Dakota Sport that I
totalled back in 1996. I recently found out that the it was sold to a
salvage yard , repaired and then re-sold to someone in the
Bristol,Tennessee area.
at the time of the accident the truck had 17,764 miles on it and it was
left at Alleys Dodge in Bristol,Tenn. from there it was in State Farm's
possession.
It was hit hard on the Right Front side(Pass side). It had Delaware
registration CL26437 inside. presently it has VA title reg #49686753(i
got off of Carfax) as far as I Know it did not get a salvage title.
Here is the info that I have on the truck:
Model: AN1L61 Dakota Sport short bed 112"wb
Color: PGF Emerald Green Metallic/w stripes
VIN# 1B7FL26X8SW945781
cloth bench seat,factory floor mats
3.9 Magnum V6,4-speed automatic trans/ 3:55 rear,sliding rear window,
AM/FM cassette radio
sport 5x7 remote mirrors, bug shield,vent visors on the doors, air
conditioning,22 gallon fuel tank, tilt steering column,cast aluminum
wheels 15"
-It had a green Rams head on the tailgate next to the "DODGE" decal, had
Rams head emblems on the "B" post.
- had a Waylon Jennings tape jammed in the tape deck.
The reason i'm trying to find this truck is to talk to the present owner
to see what kind of condition it is it. I still miss my truck after 4
years.
please help me locate this truck,E-mail me privately with
information........thank you in advance....

1994 Dakota Sport V6(1 of 2,986)
1989 Daytona(1 of 1,196)
1988 Daytona Pacifica(1 of 456)
1995 Geo Metro(for sale)will be replaced with a 2001 stratus R/T coupe.