Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:16:48 -0500

From: Slakies (Slakie@erols.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 19:12:11 EST

For those who asked the Dodge Ram Mailing list (known as The DiRT list)
info is noted below:

SAVE THIS MESSAGE in case you need to resubscribe or
unsubscribe from the list.

The Dodge Ram Truck mailing list (DiRT) was founded on
the need for a great Ram list with very little moderation.
It is a place to share off-roading experiences, repairs and
modification information.

I ask that you keep the list a comfortable place and self
moderate your language.

To post:
Send to DiRT@lists.off-road.com

To subscribe, send an email to:
majordomo@lists.off-road.com In the body of the message,
write "subscribe DiRT" for real time, or "subscribe
DiRT-digest" to receive the posts in digest form. The
subject line must be left blank.

To unsubscribe, send mail to:
majordomo@lists.off-road.com In the body of the message,
write "unsubscribe DiRT" for real time, or
"unsubscribe DiRT-digest" if you are in digest mode.

DO NOT send subscribe/unsubscribe requests to the whole
list - they will be ignored, and will only make you look
silly. I mean it - any requests sent to the list will
not be honored.

After you've joined the list, be sure to post a message to the
list telling us about yourself, your Ram, and where you are
from.

The DiRT mailing list is moderated by me, Andi Vogt. I am a
Utah 4-wheeler who regularly visits Moab and other great
4-wheeling areas. I have a 95 Dodge Ram have been modifying
it for off-road and towing use. I'll be happy to answer any
questions you may have about the list.

Also, please pass along any suggestions for improvement. All
suggestions/opinions are taken seriously.

Don't forget to visit our home pages at:
http://www.off-road.com/dodge

Thanks and welcome to the DiRT list.

-Andi
DiRT Admin