Way to go Rob!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 19:40:25 EST

Way to go Rob! Glad to see you spanking the Chevy's.

With all the talk about stickers for trucks, I thought I'd pass one on to
you that I found funny.

I was passed by a black CC Ram 4x4, lift kit, light bar, huge tires, must've
had open headers because it sounded like a Nascar truck, and he had a
sticker on the back window.... "Eatin' Fords and shittin' Chevy's". I
nearly drove off the road I was laughing so hard!

Maybe not too appropriate, but at least it wasn't Calvin pissin' on
somebody!

Brett
'94 Dak Sport CC