RE: RE: Mustang Vs Computer

From: Morrison, Dennis (DMorriso@ciena.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 07:11:46 EST

Unless you own a business or do most of your work on a PC you would have to be simple to spend more on a PC than a Dak. What is the cheapest Dak going for 2x4 RC, short bed around 16K? A full blown gaming kick ass PC is about 4K at most and that also would be overkill. My PC kicks ass and was less than 1/10 the cost of my Dak. There is no software available to the general public that requires more than a 3K PC. Even if your just greedy like me. It is just silly.