Re: DML Digest V4 #1605

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 13:06:11 EST

Maybe I gottta give a little schematic.... the X's represent the actual
wall outer diameter of the hole the light should fit into, and the l's
represent the outer edge of the light holder. I am gonna do this to
represent thier thicknesses in relation to each other.

X X
l l

the light holder (l) should fit within the inner circle of the tube (X)...
now does this make sense. I am gonna tell ya that I am reasonably
mechanically inclined and this is not gonna work without some modification.
 So what I am asking is that those who dremeled this piece tell me exactly
what I will have to do/cut in order to get this to work. I only tried it
for like 5 mins just to see... (it was friggin cold out)

Chris

yea. but it should still fit.
- -Dester
<< On my '00 the 194's holder is the same diamert as teh outside of teh tube
it should fit into... does this make sense the way I described it?