RE: RE: Body Lift

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:42:24 EST

No mistake, I suggested doing the cab first since the bed is lighter and
therefore making it easier to line up the body lines. I had done the bed
first and found out later that I needed to loosen up the bolts again to line
it up with the cab.

Also, on the rear bumper, you may (or may not) have to cut some notches in
the frame to slip the factory bumper back on after you re-drill the holes.
(Reinstalling it in the factory position looks really silly since there's a
huge gap between the bumper and the bed.)

- Bernd