RE: milage

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 12:20:43 EST

At 11:18 AM 2/21/00 , you wrote:
>Frank,
>I did this when I first purchased my Dak so I could chart out the fuel gauge
>vs the actual gallons in the tank. Never hurt anything.

This reminds me of those people who think that just because they can walk
out their front door without choking and gaging that they don't have a
problem with air pollution in their area. Just because you didn't notice
any obvious debilitating effects doesn't mean you didn't hurt anything.
Running the tank dry is the worst thing you can do in a fuel injected
vehicle.It's bad for the fuel pump and it's bad for the injectors. I would
not recommend anyone do this.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Sis boom baa! Sis boom baa!
What it sounds like when two sheep explode