Re: RE: Cargo Bar!!!!

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 12:37:01 EST

At 01:08 PM 2/21/00 , you wrote:

>Line-X will out last a Rhino spray in

What is your basis for making this statement? And please don't say "I read
it in a Line-X brochure." or worse yet, "Well, uhhh, that's what the guy
who sold it to me said." Rhino Liners have a lifetime warranty. Kinda hard
to imagine anything outlasting a lifetime. There are several people on the
DML who have Line-X and are very pleased with them. There are also many
(like me) who are very happy with their Rhino Liners. The reality is that
there's probably not a dimes worth of difference in the two and it's really
more a matter of personal preference than anything else.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Sis boom baa! Sis boom baa!
What it sounds like when two sheep explode