Re: RE: Cargo Bar!!!! Mike

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 13:14:24 EST

> Mike,
>
> How much did the Rhino spray cost and what is the thickness of the
material?

Well I am not Mike, but I thought I would comment also. I had my bed sprayed
5 years ago for $375; which included over the rail/tailgate. The guy took
another $50 off for 'trading in' my drop in plastic liner which came with my
Dak. This past summer, I took my Dak back in to get 4 nickel sized spots
refilled. I was moving cinderblocks/landscaping stone this past summer and
think I took the chunks out then. Of course, the work was covered under
Rhino Liner's warranty. Amazingly, when I picked my Dak back up 4 hours
later, they completely re-sprayed my entire bed! Basically, I now have a
double coat of Rhino Liner down. I love Rhino Liner, or any spray in liner
for that matter. I could really care less who makes it or who sprays it, I
just like the whole idea in general. It is so much better than those drop
ins.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6