Re: Virginia DML meet update (Vipertruck)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 14:23:16 EST

I got a problem...the powerdyne failed me!! Sounds like a bad bearing. I'm
going to try to get it back before the VA meet. If i don't get it, I'm going
to be coming down alot slower than I should be. I sent it out overnight to
them for service (thanks to Nick for faxing me the Reciept to keep it in
warranty) and they confirmed they got it today. Hopefully I will be getting a
call and they said that I should get it back within a week. Cutting it close,
but I'm hopeful.

-Austin
Vipertruck