Accel Air Filters

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 16:27:44 EST

When I was at Autozone today I was lookin at various things. I noticed a
section right next to K&N Filters......Accel Filters. I knew Accel made
filters, but never really saw them or had the chance to inspect them. They
had the replacement drop in for my Dak and it is really the same exact
design as my Amsoil 2Stage drop in 'hi-flow' air filter, but alot cheaper.
The Accel Filter for my Dak was $17, not too shabby. I think I paid $30 for
my Amsoil drop in two years ago. It is the same principle also, using a
metal cage surround by 2stages/level of oil wetted foam as the Amsoil Air
Filter does. So, if anyone needs a new dropin, maybe check out your local
Autozone and see what they have. They had an Accel catalog chained up and it
listed a whole bunch of applications for Dakotas.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6