RE: RE: Magnecores

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 20:02:46 EST

Here's a thought for all of you:

I just spent $55 on a set of Taylor Vertex wires and they're a very nice set
(fried out two of the Splitfire wires due to mud and headers). Don't want
to put any "performance enhancement" claims to them, but Taylor has also
been around for quite some time (back to my highschool days at minimum).

AND THEY'RE BLUE HEATHER! :)

- Bernd