VIRUS

From: dugan (dugan@iland.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 21:18:03 EST

I am sorry if anyone received an email from me with an attachment called
pretty park. Its one of those damn email virus's. I got it in the mail
yesterday from a friend and opened it thinking it was just another
attachment. Well when I opened it, it didn't do anything, but now I have
come to find out that it was an email virus and when you open it, it sends
itself out to everyone in your adresss book. So if any of you received this
please keep in mind I did not send this to you myself and that the virus did
all of this on its own. Again I apoligize if any of you received this, my
Norton Antivirus did not catch it (and yes i keep it updated weekly).
Anyway, sorry for the mishap.

-Tom Dugan-
dugan@iland.net