RE: Taylor wires (Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 00:14:00 EST

Found them at the local speed shop. The part number for the V8 set is:
076476. They're 8mm but that's more than adequate for the MSD set. You can
run 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm, etc...it's just a matter of how much money you
want to spend. They'll hold up to whatever the MSD6 will dish out.
(Magnetos are another story...but that's why they have 10mm wires.)

- Bernd