Re: First Street Race

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 00:19:44 EST

sounds like the one I had today. i was minding my own just try to get on the
freeway when this guy in an older Ford Lighting pulled up my A$$ I had it in
2nd and the flowmasters where humming so I guess he wanted to prove a point (
that the older lightings suck) anyway I planed to mess with him. I kepp it in
2nd on the on ramp so to let him come around doing about 35 mph then as soon
as he had the chance he nailed it swung around me then as soon as he was
beside me i punched it slamed it into 3rd barked the tires and lefted him
behind. after that i put it in 4th and slowed to the speed limit to let him
catch up man was he mad. well i had to do it again this time didn't slow
down. after a bit i got off and he followed me into a gas station and asked
me what the hell i had done to the truck. I said just put on the flowmasters.

Chris 00 CC Dak 4.7 5 speed flowmaster and K&N Drop in