RE: Crower 1.7 Roller Rocker Arms

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 01:03:06 EST

They have them for the V6's too... I would imagine they would be less,
though I doubt I could get that into the 20 order deal (20 x 16 rockers
each)
for the kit.

I just checked their website, and you can get them directly from Crower (no
qty break)
for $319.41 for the 1.7s for the 3.9 V6.

Maybe we can get two groups going here.

JON: Want to start a list on the DML page for a group purchase of Crower
Rocker arms...

Sam '00 RT