RE: GIBSON EXHAUST...ATTN SMOKIN DAKOTA.

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 02:25:19 EST

I am working on the secure order form right now and am trying to get rid of
the bugs. If you want to pay by money order or cashiers check, I can take
your order now. If you want to use a credit card, it shall have to wait
until I get my terminal. My bank said the terminal was lost in shipping and
is now being tracked. If you've had to deal with banks, you know how
frustrating it can be sometimes. Don't worry I will extend the sale for a
bit to compensate for the delay.

Sorry,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com